It’s no secret that I am a big believer and advocate in earning passive income online – it’s because there are so many amazing benefits! Not only will you be able to make money while you sleep, but you’ll also be able to free up your time and energy to do the things you love. Plus, there is something so satisfying about setting up a business once and then watching the money come in month after month with little effort on your part. If that isn’t motivation enough, here are 77 inspirational quotes on passive income from some of the most successful entrepreneurs out there!
1. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
Kicking off this list is the powerful black Mamba himself, the legend, Kobe Bryant. This motivational quote is perfect for anyone feeling down about their business – it’s a reminder that you can’t give up, because if you do, then you’re letting someone else win. There’s no room for losers in the world of entrepreneurship – keep your head up and push through!
2. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
This motivational quote from the late, great Steve Jobs is one of my favorites. It’s a reminder that if you’re not passionate about your work, then it’s going to be tough to achieve success. So find something you love and go for it!
3. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Another powerful motivational quote for entrepreneurs from the one and only Steve Jobs. This time, he’s emphasizing the importance of loving your work – because if you don’t, it’s going to be tough to achieve lasting success. So find something you’re passionate about and go for it!
4. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
As much as we struggle with trust issues (like myself), sometimes the best way to find out if someone can be trusted is to trust them. It’s a simple concept, but it’s one that we often forget. So next time you’re feeling hesitant about somebody, try giving them the benefit of the doubt and see what happens!
5. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our generation, so it’s no surprise that he would have something motivational to say about risk. This simple yet inspiring quote serves as a reminder that sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any risk at all – and that oftentimes, it’s those who take risks that end up succeeding in the end. Naturally, in the world of entrepreneurship, you have to be willing to take risks to achieve success. So don’t be afraid to go out on a limb and see what happens!
6. “I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately succeed than succeed in a cause that will ultimately fail.” – Woodrow Wilson
To stay motivated as online entrepreneurs, we sometimes have to look to the past and learn from the mistakes of others, especially previous American leaders. Woodrow Wilson reminds us that it’s better to try and fail than not try at all. And in the world of entrepreneurship, failing is simply a part of the process – you have to be willing to risk it all if you want to achieve true success.
7. “If at first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.” – W. C. Fields
I have heard this saying a few times in my childhood. And I admire the raw honesty and authenticity behind it. Here W.C. Fields is saying that if you don’t succeed at something, it’s okay to give up and try something else. Because in the grand scheme of things, being a damn fool about it probably won’t get you very far.
8. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
Simple, short, and to the point. That is something I love about this motivational quote about goals. We should remember that to succeed, we have to take shots. And more often than not, we’ll miss. But it’s those who keep taking shots and don’t give up that eventually find success.
9. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I’ve been successful.” – Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan is an NBA star that has achieved legendary status. And his motivational quote reminds us that to be successful, we have to be willing to fail. Because it’s through our failures that we learn and become better. So don’t be afraid to make mistakes – because they’re a necessary part of the journey to success.
10. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
Scientific geniuses and entrepreneurs alike remind us that to achieve something new, we have to be willing to make mistakes. Albert Einstein says it best with this quote – and it’s a great reminder for those of us who are afraid of failure. So don’t be afraid to try something new, even if you’re not sure you’ll succeed. You never know until you try!
11. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
Another inspirational quote for entrepreneurs who strive to earn money online. Covey reminds us that we are not a product of our circumstances, but rather the decisions we make. So always remember that you have the power to choose what happens in your life – and don’t forget that your decisions determine your destiny. This quote is dear to my heart as it always reminds me that no matter what situation I am in, I can create my success.
12. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso
Despite speaking to the creativity of artists, I view entrepreneurs as creative innovators. And Picasso shares this great reminder that we all have the potential to be creative and successful. But oftentimes, it’s easy to lose sight of our dreams and goals as we grow older. So don’t forget your inner artist – and always stay true to your dreams.
13. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
Another spotlight on the importance of creativity – and how we should never be afraid to use it. Maya Angelou is one of my favorite authors and poets, and this quote resonates with me. Because as entrepreneurs, we need to be creative to come up with new ideas and solutions. And the more we use our creativity, the more we’ll have. So never be afraid to think outside the box!
14. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of lives coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein reminds us of the power of imagination. Entrepreneurship is all about dreaming big and coming up with new ideas – so we need to use our imagination if we want to be successful. So always remember that your imagination is one of your most powerful tools.
15. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
Plain and simple, hard work is necessary if you want to be successful. Thomas Edison is one of the most prolific inventors in history, and he knows a thing or two about hard work. So if you’re ever feeling lazy, just remember this motivational quote for your goals. And get to work! You can do it!
16. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein is just filled with wisdom, isn’t he? This quote is about being valuable rather than successful. Because success can be fleeting, but the value is eternal. As entrepreneurs, it’s important that we remember this quote and always strive to add value to whatever we do. So don’t focus on the end goal of being a “success” – focus on adding value along the way.
17. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I … I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost
This is one of my favorite motivational quotes about leadership and entrepreneurship. Because it reminds us that there’s no need to take the beaten path – we can always forge our way. As entrepreneurs, we often have to blaze our trails and find new solutions to problems. So this quote is a great reminder that the road less traveled is often more rewarding.
18. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar is a motivational speaker and author, and this inspirational quote is one of his most famous. It’s a great reminder that we should always be striving for motivation – because it’s something that we need to maintain daily. As entrepreneurs, it’s easy to get bogged down in the day-to-day tasks and lose sight of our goals. So always remember to stay motivated and focused on your goals. Thanks, Zig!
19. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Hard work, hustling, and dedication are keys for entrepreneurs. But at the end of the day, if you don’t love what you’re doing, it’s going to be very difficult to be successful. So make sure that you’re pursuing your passions and doing something that you love. Otherwise, it’ll be hard to stick with it when things get tough.
20. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Unknown
If you’re up for a challenge, this motivational quote is for you. As entrepreneurs, we often have to step out of our comfort zones and try new things. So if you’re ever feeling scared or unsure, just remember this motivational quote and take the leap. You never know what might be waiting for you on the other side.
21. “I am not a failure because I have failed, I am a failure because I have given up.” – Denzel Washington
Denzel Washington is a successful actor, producer, and director. But he didn’t achieve all of this success overnight. He’s had his share of failures, but he’s also learned from them. So this motivational quote is great for entrepreneurs who might be feeling down after a few bumps in the road. Because it reminds us that failure isn’t final – as long as we’re willing to keep trying.
22. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs gives us another heavy-duty motivational quote about leadership. This one is a bit longer. But it’s worth reading (and re-reading) because it’s packed with so much wisdom. As entrepreneurs, we often have to be the “crazy ones” who are willing to take risks and forge new paths. So if you’re feeling like you’re stuck in a rut, meditate on this motivational quote and get inspired to change the world.
23. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It only matters how many times you try.” – Unknown
This inspirational quote is a great reminder that failure is part of the entrepreneurial journey. We all make mistakes, but it’s important to keep trying. Because eventually, we’ll find success. So don’t give up on your dreams – keep pushing forward and you’ll achieve them.
24. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan
Hustle, hunger, and drive are what a 6-figure online income is built on. So, naturally, as Stephen C. Hogan states, you can not have one without the other. This motivational quote from this great leader represents the simple fact that if we want to achieve big things, we have to be willing to put in the hard work. There’s no such thing as a free lunch – especially when it comes to entrepreneurship.
25. “Your income is directly proportional to your philosophy, not the economy, not the president, not the government. You control your world.” – Jim Rohn
Here’s a motivational quote about entrepreneurship that shows us we are in control of our own lives. No one else can determine our success but us. So if you want to achieve big things, start by changing your mindset and believing that you can do it. Then take action and make it happen.
26. “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” – Warren Buffett
The OG, Warren Buffet, has some words of wisdom for us about investing. And this motivational quote applies not just to Wall Street, but entrepreneurship as well. Because when everyone is fearful and pulling back, that’s usually when the best opportunities come up. So don’t be afraid to take risks when others are being cautious. Not only should you jump in with both feet and go for it but also jump in when the waters are not treacherous. Always remember to keep your eyes open for large painful business risks.
27. “It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford makes a valid point with this motivational quote – it’s not the employer who pays the wages, it’s the customer. So as entrepreneurs, we need to always be thinking about what our customers want and how we can best serve them. Because if we do that, they’ll be happy to pay us for our services.
28. “What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.” – Julia Cameron
This motivational quote is about following your passion and doing what you love. When we do that, the money will come to us naturally. Because we’ll be so passionate about our work that it won’t feel like work at all. So don’t be afraid to follow your heart and do what you love – the money will follow.
29. “Fortune sides with him who dares.” – Virgil
Taking calculated risks with fearlessness and bravery is a mindset of an entrepreneur, this saying exhibits it. So if you’re feeling scared or doubtful, remember that fortune favors the bold. And take the leap anyway. You might just be surprised at what happens.
30. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee was a master of focus and discipline. And he reminds us that we need to be laser-focused if we want to achieve our goals. So don’t try to do too many things at once – pick one thing and focus on that. Put all of your energy and effort into that one thing and you’ll be surprised at the results you can achieve.
31. “Your only limit is the amount of willingness that you exhibit.” – Unknown
Sometimes our only limit is ourselves. If we’re not willing to put in the work, then we’ll never achieve our goals. But if we’re willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes, then anything is possible. So don’t let yourself get in the way of your success. Be willing to do whatever it takes and you’ll be successful.
32. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama
At the end of the day, all that matters is that we’re happy. So whatever you’re doing in life, make sure it brings you joy. Because if it doesn’t, then what’s the point? Life is too short to be unhappy. Do what makes you happy and enjoy your life.
33. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – André Gide
Discovering new horizons and taking risks is not for the faint of heart and it’s what entrepreneurship is all about. So don’t be afraid to venture into new territory and explore. You might just find something amazing that you never would have discovered if you had stayed on the safe, familiar shore.
34. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
This motivational quote about goals is a prompt that we should always aim high and never be content with mediocre results. We should always strive to be better and achieve more than we ever thought possible. So don’t be afraid to set high goals for yourself and go after them with everything you’ve got. You might just surprise yourself at what you’re capable of.
35. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” — James W. Frick
This quote is a reminder that our actions speak louder than our words. So if we say that building our online legacy or empire is our priority, but we’re never home with them because we’re always working, then it’s clear that our priorities are elsewhere. So make sure your actions align with your words and make sure you’re spending your time and money on the things that are truly important to you.
36. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It only matters how many times you try.” – Unknown
Failure is a part of life, and we’ll inevitably make mistakes along the way. But as long as we’re trying our best and learning from our failures, then we’re headed in the right direction. So don’t let failure get you down – dust yourself off and try again. You’ll eventually get there if you keep trying.
37. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
Here’s an inspirational quote for online entrepreneurs to remind us to always strive for more and never be content. We should always be pushing ourselves to learn and grow, even if we think we know it all. So don’t be afraid to challenge yourself and stay hungry for knowledge. And remember, foolishness can sometimes lead to great things. So don’t be afraid to take
38. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Unknown
As online hustlers, we know that the dream is free but the hustle isn’t. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make our dreams a reality. So if you’re willing to put in the hard work, then anything is possible. Keep this motivational quote in mind when you’re feeling discouraged and remember that your hard work will pay off in the end.
39. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
Success doesn’t come easy. We have to put in the hard work if we want to achieve our goals. So don’t be discouraged if things aren’t happening as quickly as you’d like – keep working hard and eventually you’ll gain the success you deserve.
40. “The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn’t know where his last dollar went.” – Unknown
Money is a tricky thing – it seems to disappear as quickly as it comes in. This motivational quote is a reminder that we need to be mindful of where our money is going and make sure that we’re spending it on things that are important to us. So make sure you have a solid budget plan and stick to it, so you can start seeing your money work for you instead of against you.
41. “If you don’t value your time, nobody else will.” – Unknown
Time is one of the most precious commodities we have. So if we’re not valuing our time, then nobody else will. We need to be mindful of how we’re spending our time and make sure that we’re using it in a way that is beneficial to us. So don’t be afraid to say no to things that aren’t important to you and make sure you’re spending your time on the things that are.
42. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing” – Carrie Wilkerson
Time is money. The longer we wait to take action on our dreams, the more time and money we’re losing. So if you’ve been procrastinating on starting your online business, then now is the time to take action. Stop making excuses and start taking steps towards your goals. The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll see results.
43. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
This Chinese proverb shows that it’s never too late to start working towards our goals. So if you’ve been putting off starting your online business, then there’s no time like the present. Start taking action now and you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.
44. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
Florence Nightingale was a trailblazer for women in the medical field. She was one of the first female nurses and she made huge strides in the nursing industry as an inspirational leader. Her motivational quote about leadership explains that we don’t need to make excuses if we want to achieve our goals. We just need to put in the hard work and dedication, and eventually, we’ll see results.
45. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
Sometimes we need to let go of the things that are good for us to achieve greatness. So if you’re feeling stuck in a rut, don’t be afraid to take risks and try new things. You never know what might be waiting for you on the other side.
46. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
Rosa Parks is a civil rights activist who was best known for her refusal to give up her bus seat to a white person. Her inspirational quote about fear shows that when we’re determined and focused on our goals, we can overcome any obstacle in our way. So don’t be afraid to go after your dreams – you can do anything you set your mind to.
47. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Jordan Michael Geller
The simple truth is that we need to keep trying, even when we feel like we’re failing. Because eventually, if we don’t give up, we’ll find success. So never give up on your dreams and always strive to be the best you can be.
48. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
Taking the first step is always the hardest part. But once we make that decision to act, the rest is just a matter of persistence and determination. So if you’ve been thinking about starting your own online business, don’t put it off any longer – take action now and you’ll be a step closer to your objectives.
49. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
Babe Ruth was one of the greatest baseball players of all time. His motivational quote about failure shows that even when we strike out, we’re one step closer to hitting a home run. So don’t be discouraged by setbacks – keep moving forward and eventually, you’ll find success in your entrepreneurial pursuits.
50. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
Another inspirational quote from Zig Ziglar, the motivational speaker, and author. This particular quote shows that it’s not just about achieving our goals, but it’s also about the journey and the person we become in the process. So don’t focus solely on the result – enjoy the ride and learn from your experiences along the way.
51. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou is one of the most inspiring and well-known authors in the world. Her motivational quote about failure shows that we need to keep moving forward, no matter how many times we stumble along the way. So don’t give up on your dreams – persist until you achieve them.
52. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
Remember that sometimes the best way to achieve our goals is by going through difficult times. So if you’re facing some challenges in your online business, don’t avoid them – face them head-on and you’ll be one step closer to success.
53. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that are planted.” – Unknown
We should always focus on our long-term objectives, and not get discouraged by short-term setbacks. So don’t worry if you don’t see immediate results in your online business – just keep planting the seeds and eventually, you’ll reap the harvest.
54. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
Jimmy Dean was an American singer, actor, and entrepreneur. His motivational quote about failure is a reminder that we can’t always control what happens to us, but we can control our reaction to it. So keep sailing towards your goals – even when the wind is blowing against you.
55. “Tell the world this is my voice” -Shane Koyczan
An impactful quote that speaks to me on a deeper level- especially since I’m a walking loudspeaker. This quote is about not being afraid to be yourself and express yourself in a world that tells us to shut up. failure
56. “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
C.S. Lewis was a British writer and academic who is best known for his work on Christian theology. His motivational quote about success shows that we should never give up on our dreams, no matter how old we are. So don’t let your age be a limitation – keep dreaming big and pursuing your goals with passion.
57. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt was an American political leader who served as the First Lady of the United States from 1933 to 1945. Her motivational quote about dreams shows that we should never give up on our dreams and persist in pursuing them. So keep believing in the beauty of your dreams and you’ll eventually achieve them.
58. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
John Quincy Adams was the sixth President of the United States. This motivational quote about leadership is a reminder that if we want to be successful, we need to inspire others to dream big and achieve great things. So lead by example and show others what’s possible when they pursue their dreams with determination.
59. “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” – Henry Crown
For all of my daredevils and risk-takers, this one’s for you. Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart – it takes courage and determination to start your own business. Getting started also means that you have to be okay with failing because it’s inevitable. But don’t let that discourage you – embrace failure and learn from your mistakes.
60. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
Doing nothing, saying nothing, and being nothing don’t sit well with me. As entrepreneurs, we’re here to make an impact and that means we will face criticism. But don’t let the haters stop you from doing what you’re passionate about. Pursue your dreams with conviction and don’t let anyone or anything stand in your way.
61. “I am deliberate and afraid of nothing.” – Audre Lorde
Being deliberate and fearless is a skill you should hone. It’s what will help you succeed as an entrepreneur. Audre Lorde was a Caribbean-American writer, feminist, and civil rights activist. She is known for her powerful speeches and writing that focus on the intersection of race, gender, and class. This motivational quote about fearlessness is a reminder that we should never let our fears hold us back from achieving our goals.
62. “Never depend on a single income. Make investments to create a second source” – Warren Buffett
Again, Warren Buffet shows his brilliance with this quote about creating multiple sources of income. As entrepreneurs, we mustn’t put all our eggs in one basket. So make sure you’re always investing in your business and looking for new ways to create passive income. That way, you’ll be prepared for any unexpected financial challenges that may come your way.
63. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
This motivational quote about success exhibits the power of belief. Nikos Kazantzakis was a Greek author and philosopher. This quote is a reminder that before we can achieve anything, we need to believe in ourselves and our ability to succeed. So have faith in yourself and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. You can achieve anything you set your mind to!
64. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
As entrepreneurs, our actions do make a difference. We have the power to change the world with our businesses. So never doubt your ability to make an impact and always act with intention.
65. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
This motivational quote about success is a reminder that it’s not over until you say it’s over. Winston Churchill was a British statesman who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom during World War II. He was known for his resilience in the face of adversity and this quote is a perfect example of that. Failure is inevitable when you’re an entrepreneur. But it’s not fatal – you can always pick yourself up and continue on your journey to success. So don’t give up on your dreams!
66. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
With a taste of nihilism and a whole lot of truth, Steve Jobs tells it like it is with this motivational quote. We all have to die eventually, so why not live our lives the way we want to? Don’t let your fears hold you back from doing what you’re passionate about. Follow your heart and pursue your dreams!
67. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
Remember, it takes a special kind of person to change the world. As entrepreneurs, we have the power to make an impact and create change. So never doubt your ability to make a difference and always strive to be better.
68. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
This motivational quote about growth is a reminder that we always have to push ourselves to be better. Marissa Mayer is the current CEO of Yahoo! and she knows a thing or two about pushing boundaries. Whenever you’re feeling unsure of yourself, remember this quote and push through those moments of doubt. You’ll be surprised at what you’re capable of!
69. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde was an Irish author and poet. This motivational quote is a reminder that things happen for a reason. Sometimes the challenges we face in life are blessings in disguise. So don’t be discouraged when things get tough – instead, look for the hidden opportunity in every challenge.
70. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison was an American inventor and businessman. He’s best known for his development of the light bulb. This motivational quote is a reminder that failure is a necessary part of success. You will never find success if you’re not willing to fail. So embrace your failures and learn from them!
71. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
Another remarkable quote from Albert Einstein. This one is a reminder that our happiness should not be dependent on other people or things. Our happiness should be tied to our personal goals and aspirations. So never let anyone or anything else control your happiness – it’s your life and you should live it the way you want to!
72. “We become what we think about most of the time.” – Earl Nightingale
Earl Nightingale was an American motivational speaker and author. This motivational quote is a reminder that our thoughts become our reality. So if you want to be successful, start thinking like a success!
73. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Mark Twain was an American author and humorist. This inspirational quote reminds us that our purpose in life is important. Once we find our purpose, we can start living our lives with meaning and intention. So never stop searching for your purpose – it’s worth the effort!
74. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,” – Unknown
We should always give our best effort. Whenever we’re working on something, we should do it with all our heart and soul. We should never half-ass anything because it’s not worth it!
75. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt was an American statesman and 26th President of the United States. This inspirational saying is a reminder that our beliefs shape our reality. If we believe we can achieve something, then we’re already halfway there! So never doubt your abilities and always believe in yourself!
76. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs was an American businessman and co-founder of Apple Inc. This motivational quote is a reminder that we only have one life to live. We should never waste our time living someone else’s life – we should live our own lives and chase our dreams!
77. “Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.” – Anonymous
Last but not least, one of my favorite motivational quotes about entrepreneurship reminds us that success doesn’t come easy – we have to work hard for it! So never give up on your dreams and hustle until you make them a reality!
Get Inspired and Take Action!
These are just a few motivational quotes to get you inspired and motivated to achieve your goals. There are many more out there, so find the ones that resonate with you and use them to fuel your fire. And always remember, if you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will. So have faith in yourself and your abilities. You can do anything you set your mind to. Just remember your only limit is you. And most importantly, have fun along the way! :)